To be made whole,
or to be saved, is to submit to God and His plan and purpose for our lives. It is a turning from our old ways and turning to Jesus, to ask Him for forgiveness from our sins and to give us new life in Him.
Romans 10:9 says
“If you declare with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
Salvation is God’s free gift
to us and we become His children. It is an irrevocable acceptance into the family of God and it is an empowerment to live life wholly and fully with the purpose of reflecting God to the rest of His creation.
If you are not sure
whether you are right with God or you know in fact that you need Jesus in your life, you can choose to follow Him right now by praying a prayer of surrender to Jesus.
"Dear Jesus, I’m praying this prayer because I know that I have done wrong by living without You. I am sorry and I trust that You will forgive me. I accept Your love and grace for me and ask that You would be my Lord. Help me believe in You and love You every day, and help me to show the world what You are like and how great Your love is. Please also help me to turn away from harmful or destructive lifestyles and thought patterns that were ruling my life.
In Jesus’ name, amen."
To pray these words with a surrendered heart to Jesus is the beginning of the most important voyage you will ever embark on: the journey to follow Jesus. Please let us know if you’ve just made a commitment to Jesus and prayed this prayer by clicking the button below.I Prayed This Prayer
To Love the Lost, Mend the Broken, Train the Church, Send the Called!
RealLife Church exists to help you discover the real-life that God intended you to live in Jesus, through the Holy Spirit.
- Dress: Our dress is casual - flip flops are welcome - come as you are and experience what God has for you in a comfortable and inviting environment.
- Teaching: We design our teaching time to be life applicable, relevant, and challenging.
- Worship: Our music is dynamic, a little loud, and usually on the edgy side.
- Food: There's always great coffee and some sort of home baked offering to share starting at 9:30am on Sunday mornings.
- Opportunities: There’s a place for you to grow and reach your potential at RealLife Church.
- THE BIBLE: The Bible is God’s Word to us. It was written by human authors, under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of truth for Christian beliefs about daily living. Because it is inspired by God, it is truth without any form of error (including scientific and historical.) (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1-20,21; 2 Timothy 1:13; Psalm 119:89,105,160; Proverbs 30:5)
- GOD: God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three personalities: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. These three are coequal and are one God. (Genesis 1:1,26,27; 3:22; Matthew 28:19; I Peter 1:2; 2 Corinthians 13:14)
- HUMAN BEINGS / SIN NATURE: People are made in the image of God, to be like Him in character. People are the supreme object of God’s creation. Although every person has tremendous potential for good, all of us are marred by sin, which is disobedience toward God and His Word. Sin separates us from God and causes many problems in our life. (Genesis 1:27; Psalm 8:3-6; Isaiah 53:6; Romans 3:23; Isaiah 59:1,2)
- JESUS: Jesus is the perfect and sinless son of God, and the second Person of the Trinity. He was truly man, and truly divine God, sent to earth to be a sacrifice, dying on the cross for the salvation of all who put their faith in Him. (Hebrews 1:1-4, John 3:16, 2 Corinthians 5:21)
- SALVATION: Salvation is God’s free gift to us; but we must accept it. We can never make up for our sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness can anyone be saved from sin’s penalty. When we turn from our self-ruled life and turn to Jesus in faith we are saved. Eternal life begins the moment one receives Jesus Christ into his life by faith. (Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8,9; John 14:6, 1:12; Titus 3:5; Galatians 3:26; Romans 5:1)
- THE GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT: In 1 Corinthians 12-14, the Bible lists many gifts of the Holy Spirit. The First Century Church practiced these gifts regularly, and we should as well. We desire to have these gifts functioning within the members of our local church family, too. (1 Corinthians 12-14; Romans 12:6-8)
Rebecca Busa founded RealLife Church in 2017, along with her late husband, Pastor Sean. She has been in ministry leadership roles, including church planting and worship, for nearly 30 years.
A 2018 graduate of Teen Challenge, Lenny Miranda has been serving Jesus for 5 years. He is now the Lead Pastor of RealLife Church, and is a gifted bible teacher.
A son of the two founding pastors, Dustin Busa has led within RealLife Church since its beginning. Dustin has also served as youth pastor and a missionary in Kenya, along with his wife and daughter.
We are located just outside the town of Imperial Beach. Take the Palm Avenue (75) exit off the I-5, heading west. Turn left at the traffic light onto 16th Street and look for the flags.
Our main service begins at 10:30 am every Sunday.
At RealLife Church, we prioritize staying connected with each other throughout the week. Our mid-week gatherings are the "heartbeat" of our family, where we enjoy food, worship, teaching, and fellowship.
Join us for a bible study through the book of Revelation. A family dinner is served each week! Come ready to worship and pray together, and invite a friend!
When: 6:00pm, every Wednesday
Where: RealLife Church
A time where the men gather together to encourage, pray, and study the Word of God together. We are currently in the book of 1 John together.
Bring some food to share!
When: 6:00pm, 1st & 3rd Fridays
Where: RealLife Church
Women gather together to study God's word and develop deep friendships. We are currently in the book of Proverbs together. Bring some food to share and a swim suit!
When: 6:00 pm on the First Friday of each month
Where: 2235 Calle Serena, San Diego, CA 92154
Our Church loves to get together, we just don't have anything planned at the moment!
Check back soon for updates!
Make an Impact
Would you join us in our mission of reaching people with the love of Jesus Christ? Your generosity enables us to help more and more people experience a life-changing relationship with Him. We are truly grateful for your donation and hope the convenience and simplicity of online giving will be helpful to you.
Financial giving can be divided into two categories: tithes and offerings. The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is ten percent of our income contributed to the church on a regular basis. When we feel called to give over and above our tithe, we do so as an offering.
At RealLife Church, we strive to be instruments of change, hope and love and we believe that we can never out-give God. 1 Corinthians 4:7 says “What do you have that God hasn’t given you?” When you give of what God has given you, your investment transforms lives and restores hope!